Even though motive refers to motor it also refers to idea, concept and design, this is how Steel Stuff in Vosmotive was born. With years of experience in design (drafting) and manufacturing of steel products in companies for clients, Vosmotive Steel Stuff decided to go solo. Vosmotive Steel Stuff is the turnkey solution for al your steel requirements, as we can design your idea, create your idea, manufacture your idea and last but not least sell your idea if you require so. We pride ourselves on our ethics and complete confidentiality between our clients and ourselves, as well as good quality service and products.
As turnkey solution Vosmotive specialises in Stainless Steel, Aluminium and Mild Steel product development of our own products, as well as products that clients require or have a need for. Further more we also specialise in Stainless Steel Balustrading from the design element straight through to the manufacturing and installation there of. Turnkey to us means that we oversee your complete project weather it is for aluminium, mild steel or stainless steel product development, stainless steel balustrading or selling, manufacturing and installation of currently available steel products that Vosmotive has to offer. As turnkey solution Vosmotive have control over the price we quote on as well as the quality of each project as we are the only ones responsible for the design, measurements, manufacturing and installation of each product and project.
Laser cutting is a manufacturing process which can eliminate the need for machining on many engineering jobs enabling the customers to reduce their manufacturing costs. Laser cutting presents certain advantages as this process is much more precise when cutting steel and aluminium sheets. Laser cutting also allows us to cut small diameter holes with complex detail and good edge quality in either sheet, plate, tube or box section.
STAINLESS STEEL PRODUCTS & BALUSTRADING
Vosmotive specialises in Stainless Steel products & Stainless Steel Balustrading as there is many advantages to the steel, as the company is focused on quality products and service. Stainless steel is corrosion resistant, fire and heat resistant, it is very hygienic, has aesthetic appearance, strength to weight advantage, ease of fabrication, impact resistance, it has long term value and is very sustainable.
Vosmotive specialises in Stainless steel and Aluminium TIG welding. Through TIG welding we are capable of achieving the highest quality of weld, it also allows us to be versatile in what type of material we weld and the position of the welds. One of the advantages of TIG welding is that the weld do not only possesses high integrity but it also has an aesthetic surface finish.
To be effective, precise and cost effective it is important to design and layout a product / project. 3D Cad Designs allows you to see your product / project come to life before you spend money on the final outcome. With 3D Cad design allows a precise bill of quantities to be established to ensure no hidden costs. This service ensures that materials are used effectively and that space on site are utilised to its full capacity.
With regards to sheet metal products we focus on Aluminium and Mild Steel products. Aluminium is an outstanding material with regards to light weight and high strength. Not only can aluminium be used over and over again without loosing it’s unique properties but it also has superior malleability, can be easily machined, excellent with regards to corrosion resistance and easy to mill, drill, cut, punch, bend weld and bond. The product is 100% recyclable and has a long lifespan.
METERS STAINLESS STEEL USED
METERS MILD STEEL USED
METERS ALUMINIUM USED
Vosmotive are being built on integrity, quality and humble principals. We have identified a few things that we address in our 2 different divisions:
- The need to create – a lot of people has great ideas, concepts & businesses but do not know how to design / create / promote it.
- The need for quality – many products gets shipped into the country and services are offered at low prices for everyone, the quality however is shocking. The need for good, timeless, personalized and quality products is back!
- The need for open line communication – one contact person for answers, solutions and assistance.
- The need for integrity and honesty – People want these two things in life, let alone in business as these two principles create the platform of trust which is essential to cooperation, long-term personal and interpersonal growth.
- The need for service – the idea that suppliers will make a contribution in experience, knowledge, patience, nurturance and encouragement to them and their companies.
- The needs for companies to practice what they preach – Practices are not principles and many people out there are searching for supplier that will practice the principles which they stand for or promote themselves with.
With all of this said above we at Vosmotive decided to take what we have identified as well as, all that we can still learn and add our experience, skills, talents and knowledge and take on every project that come our way and do what is right for us and you.
CAREL VOS – VOSMOTIVE DIRECTOR
I am a conceptualist that is fully qualified as a draftsman in 3D CAD programs that lives in Pretoria. I love improving products that exist, create new products. I am passionate about creating solution driven products to assist sectors with the challenges that they face and do this all via turnkey solutions from beginning to end.
FACTS ABOUT ME
- I am a family man!
- The amount of random general knowledge I posses freaks people out.
- I love doing research and constantly learn.
- Even though I can’t sing or dance I still do it.
- I am addicted to chocolate / cheese and meat fat.
- I could get lost in nature forever.
Why is Stainless Steel Stainless?
In 1913, English metallurgist Harry Brearly, working on a project to improve rifle barrels, accidentally discovered that adding chromium to low carbon steel gives it stain resistance. In addition to iron, carbon, and chromium, modern stainless steel may also contain other elements, such as nickel, niobium, molybdenum, and titanium. Nickel,…
CAREL VOS | 072 146 7169 | email@example.com
SUE-MARIE VOS | 072 524 2949 | firstname.lastname@example.org
EMAIL | email@example.com
ADDRESS | 1266 Cunningham Avenue, Waverly, Pretoria, 0186